My Two Cents

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Yawn

After a week's vacation where the only thing resembling fun was a Friday-Saturday stay in Atlantic City (a profitable couple of sessions at the Borgata's poker tables), I have returned to the hell that is the waitering staffing business this week and I have absolutely nothing to report.

Hopefully, tomorrow evening will pull me out of my rut.

As most of you know, Pete's in town, and Todd, myself and a few others will be making the trip to Hoboken to bang down a few tastes with the man who deserted the Garden State for the Colorado Rocky Mountain sky.

After Hoboken, the plan is to head into NYC to the Mecca of 80's music, the Culture Club, and meet up with my friend, Christine, who is in town from Wichita, KS (another fool who has abandoned her Jersey roots).

After Sunday morning's softball tilt, I will spend the rest of the day lamenting the fact I will be missing Sunday night's Poison/Cinderella/Slaughter engagement at PNC.

I cannot believe I couldn't find anyone else who wanted to see this show.

You people all suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home