My Two Cents

Thursday, July 20, 2006

FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!!

For the last half hour or so, I've been wandering around the house, cursing at the top of my lungs and hitting things.

I found a listing of Wednesday nigh't Bon Jovi setlist online, and, as it turns out, not only did Tuesday night's lightning storm cut the Bon Jovi show short, but it probably cost those with me and around me seeing a reaction no one woul believe any human could display.

There are about three Bon Jovi songs that I am in love with, though would have bet my life there would be no way in hell they would ever play live.

"These Days," "Something to Believe in" and "Dry County."

Well, guess what, kids; THEY FUCKING PLAYED DRY COUNTY DURING WEDNESDAY NIGHT'S ENCORE!!

This is proof that there is no God. And if there is, he really, really hates me -- not that I can blame him.

Come to think of it, when we were tailgating and "Dry County" came on the CD player, I believe I commented "Here's a song that there's no way in hell they would ever play live, yet if they did I might shit myself."

Oh, yeah, and they played "Blood on Blood," too, my favorite song, which they play from time to time, but didn't Tuesday night.

KILL ME!

1 Comments:

  • All I could do was groan in pain after reading this post ...

    All I wanted to hear was "Keep the Faith" ...

    And "These Days"? I'd give a pinky toe to hear that one live.

    Fucking sucks. We wuz robbed.

    By Blogger Brooke, at 7/26/2006 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home