My Two Cents

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hell's frozen over

It was bound to happen. The Courier News has finally made me blog. Like I keep this damn thing updated; they actually think I'm going to blog regularly about high school softball?!?!

There is a link on this page along with the other CN blog links.

There will be little to no shtick.

Also, Carino, Frezza and I recorded out first baseball-softball podcast, "Bats and Balls." It should be up by Thursday. It can be found by going to the Courier News Web site

Mets on pace to go 160-2.

5 Comments:

  • Under which of your alter egos will you be posting?

    Perhaps I'll post comments as A. Allen. Of course, there might not be anyone left at the Courier who would get that reference.

    By Blogger jersey girl, at 4/11/2007 10:44 PM  

  • JG,

    If you post as A. Allen, I'll post as B. Brehaus.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/2007 1:45 AM  

  • Does Marilyn Dillon still work at that outfit?

    By Blogger Pete, at 4/12/2007 11:49 PM  

  • Pete,

    Marilyn Dillon is still employed at the CN -- she was moved from Managing Editor to Online Editor about a year ago.

    As it turns out, she's had MS for years and never told anyone, not even her best friend. Couple of weeks ago she had a major attack, collapsed, and at last report was paralyzed from the neck down. She doesn't want to see anyone, no gifts, etc.

    Sad. She's a nice lady.

    By Blogger SJPSandman, at 4/16/2007 1:18 AM  

  • Cat,

    I heard about that through the grapevine. I'm sorry to hear that.

    I didn't have the most pleasant of experiences working for her, but I will refrain from delving into that considering the circumstances.

    I hope she recovers.

    By Blogger Pete, at 5/03/2007 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home