My Two Cents

Saturday, November 04, 2006

OH DOOGIE, SAY IT AIN'T SO!!

Sure, I've been known to make the occasional gay joke -- hell, I'll joke about anything -- but truth be told, I'm one of the least homophobic straight men you will ever meet.

I applaud gay rights, I support gay marriage, hell, I even love Broadway shows and musicals, and "Rent" is even my favorite of them all.

My philosophy has always been that people should be able to do whatever they want to whoever they want (assuming they're a consenting adult) in whatever hole they want, as long as they don't get any on me.

But when Neil Patrick Harris came out of the closet this week, well, that threw me for a loop.

Doogie Howser, MD likes the cock?!?! Are you kidding me?!?!

How does Wanda feel about this? Does Vinny know?! No wonder Doogie never hooked up with Nurse Spaulding!

These days, NPH plays a womanizing bachelor on the hit sitcom "How I Met Your Mother." I've never seen the show -- I don't really watch much TV outside of sports, The Daily Show and the wonderful offerings of HBO -- but it looks like something I would enjoy.

This cat is obviously a hell of an actor because he might have been the last guy I would have though took it up the pooper. Hell, he made his comeback by playing an Ex'd out cooze-hunting parody of himself on one of my favorite movies of the last 10 years, "Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle."

When asked by Kumar if he ever hooked up with Wanda off the set, NPH replied, "Dude, I humped every piece of ass on that show."

Here's another great exchange from the film:

NPH: "Forget White Castle. Let's go get some pussy."
KUMAR: "Huh?"NPH: "It's a fuckin' sausage-fest in here. Let's get us some poontang. Then we'll go to White Castle."KUMAR: "No, Neil, you don't understand. We've been craving these burgers all night."NPH: "Yeah, I've been craving burgers, too... fur burgers. Come on, dudes, let's pick upsome trim at a strip club. The Doogie line always works on strippers."
Great shit.

1 Comments:

  • I firmly believe that most things become funnier when you use an introductory word like "the" in front of it. We have a friend with gout and it's always referred to as "the gout" for maximum shtick.

    So kudos on "likes the cock."

    By Blogger jersey girl, at 11/06/2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home