My Two Cents

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Oh boy

I have heard some stupid fucking things in my lifetime, but this just made me want to bang my head against the wall.



I would like to thank the good people at rotoworld.com for this nugget about Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder.



Just in case anyone mistakes the University of Florida for an Ivy League school, I bring you the following lesson in sociological geography:



With the Dolphins traveling to London, England, this weekend for a regular-season tilt with the New York Giants, Crowder said Wednesday he didn't know until Tuesday that people in London speak English.




"I couldn’t find London on a map if they didn’t have the names of the countries," he said. "I swear to God. I don’t know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That’s the closest thing I know to London. He’s black, so I’m sure he’s not from London. I’m sure that’s a coincidental name."





Somebody. Please. Kill me.

2 Comments:

  • Not the sharpest knife in the drawer, is he?

    Must have been in the honors program at UF.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/25/2007 3:18 AM  

  • I saw this. I almost fell out of my chair. What a joke. But he's not alone. There probably are more than half the people in this supposed great country of ours who either think or act like this. Or don't know any better. Sad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/31/2007 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home