My Two Cents

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Unholy matrimony

I would like to thank Jersey Girl for tipping me off to this.

I mean, I love Axl as much as the next guy, but does this cat REALLY want him at his wedding?
Now, if it were me, I wouldn't care. I love debauchery. Shocking displays of bodily functions, bridesmaids brawls, and anything else Ziggy Freud couldn't properly diagnose would be sadistically entertaining enough for me to make it worth while. Hell, I got fired up in 2002 when the Wachovia Center in Philly turned into a firery riot when Axl and his new G'nR buddies bailed on a concert. I had driven all the way to Philly in the snow, I was gonna see a show, one way or another.

But let's get real. Even is this cat DOES manage to get Axl to commit to playing his wedding, as I told Jersey Girl, he's got a better chance at Axl FOLEY showing up than he does at seeing W. Axl Rose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home